Online Electornic Resources
- OPAC Website: https://opac.act.edu.ph/
Gale’s premier periodical resource, Gale Academic OneFile, provides millions of articles from over 17,000 scholarly journals and other authoritative sources, including videos from BBC Worldwide Learning to thousands of podcasts and transcripts from CNN. It includes more than 11,000 peer-reviewed journals (more than 8,000 in full text), and major reference sets including Gale Encyclopaedia of Science and Encyclopaedia of World Biography.Access Code: empower
OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES (OER)
- DOAB (Directory of Open Access Books) (no password needed) : https://www.doabooks.org/
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) (no password needed) : https://doaj.org/
- EBSCO & Open Access (no password needed) : https://www.ebsco.com/open-access
- MIT Open Courseware (no password needed) : https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/online-textbooks/
- NISO Video (The National Information Standards Organization) (no password needed) : https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/
- OER Commons (OER for open educational resources) (no password needed) : https://www.oercommons.org/
- Open Access Theses and Dissertations (no password needed) : https://oatd.org/
- Open Education Consortium (no password needed) : https://www.oeconsortium.org/
- Open Stax (no password needed) : https://openstax.org/subjects
- Philippine ebook Hub (no password needed) : https://ebookhub.ph/
- Philippine E-Journals (no password needed) : https://ejournals.ph/
- PubMed Central (no password needed) : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/
- Scientific Academic Research (no password needed) : https://www.scirp.org
- SEAFDEC/AQD (no password needed) : https://www.seafdec.org.ph/
- Springer Open (no password needed) : https://www.springeropen.com/journals
- Taylor & Francis Online (no password needed) : https://www.tandfonline.com/openaccess/openjournals
OPEN ACCESS ONLINE DATABASES
JSTOR’s free and open self-paced course is designed to help early college and college bound students learn academic research skills.
Education Resources Information Center (ERIC): https://www.ssrn.com/index.cfm/en/
SSRN´s eLibrary provides 950,733 research papers from 503,172 researchers in more than 50 disciplines.
Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ): https://doaj.org/
DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
Education Resources Information Center (ERIC): https://eric.ed.gov/
ERIC is an internet-based digital library of education research and information sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education. ERIC provides access to bibliographic records of journal and non-journal literature from 1966 to the present. ERIC's mission is to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-use, searchable Internet-based bibliographic and full-text database of education research and information for educators, researchers, and the general public.
Hindawi is one of the world’s largest publishers of peer-reviewed, fully Open Access journals. Built on an ethos of openness, we are passionate about working with the global academic community to promote open scholarly research to the world. With the help of our academic Editors, based in institutions around the globe, we are able to focus on serving our authors while preserving robust publishing standards and editorial integrity.
GreenFILE of EBSCO offers well researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution and many others.
World Bank Open Knowledge Repository: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/
The World Bank Open Knowledge Repository (OKR) is the World Bank’s official open access repository for its research outputs and knowledge products. Through the OKR, the World Bank collects, disseminates, and permanently preserves its intellectual output in digital form. The OKR is interoperable with other repositories and supports optimal discoverability and re-usability of the content by complying with Dublin Core Metadata Initiative (DCMI) standards and the Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH).
Functioning as a research and publishing network, ScienceOpen offers open access to more than 28 million articles in all areas of science. Although you do need to register to view the full text of the articles, registration is free. The advanced search function is highly detailed, allowing you to find precisely the research you're looking for.
LIBRARY E-SERVICES / FREE E-BOOKS
- FREE E-BOOKS FOR COLLEGE OF COMPOUTER STUDIES:
This free e-book contains books for computer studies students. Teachers will choose the titles of books they needed for their class and refer the link to the students for references.
- FREE E-BOOKS FOR COLLEGE OF ART/SCIENCES AND PEDAGOGY:
An EdTech book is on a mission to provide the best open textbook publishing platform for education students.
From strategies for understanding Shakespeare to tips on teaching vocabulary, our collection of free e-books is full of valuable English language arts information.
- FREE E-BOOKS FOR COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT:
This section contains free e-books and guides on Business, some of the resources in this section can be viewed online and some of them can be downloaded.
Vision - Mission Objectives
Guidelines for Visiting Users
Collection and Section
Hours of Service
Quiet Room Policy
News and Updates
References & Resources
How to Access Electronics or Online Databases